Sunday, March 21, 2010

Joseph 1:9

I know, there isn't a scripture, or even a book of Joseph. But just read on...
Today while driving home from church, Dominic was talking to me about his class. He was kinda sad and said that there were only 3 kids in his class today. So I perked it up and started discussing what he learned in class today.
He began reading his paper...Be strong and have courage. The Lord is with you. Joseph 1:9
Isn't he the cutest!?!?! I am SO proud of how much his is learning and able to recite.
Well, back to Joseph. We told him that it is actually Joshua 1:9, not Joseph. He insisted and argued that "Ms. Bwidget" said that it is Joseph. So, we left it at that. Hey, what can I say, at least he can read and recite his bible verse, right!?!
He LOVES going to church, really he does! Today we had tournament for Ant in Rancho Cucamonga. We planned on having Jose go to church and I would take the kids out with me & he would meet up with us, if Ant went on. Dominic threw the biggest fit that he didn't want to go to soccer, he wanted to go to chuch with Gwammie. Of course God knew what he was doing and arrange our day accordingly. But it's too cute to see my little boy so in love with going to church every Sunday and seeing Ms. Bwidget and Ms. Kaffy.

0 comments: