Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Ultrasound

Well, I went for my ultrasound.
The tech was really worried why I had a STAT on my results. I explained that it was because they had just seen me on Friday for the first time & they wanted to get measurements. That eased her, she almost didn't want the kids to come in to see the baby. So, she did her stuff. She was AWESOME! She had been doing it for 28+ years. I told her how the kids were all betting on what the gender is & she told me that she doesn't think she can tell me. She said that the baby is measuring smaller than 17 weeks. So, when the kids did come in, their baby 'sister' was giving them quiet a show! Flipping around, waving, kicking & just moving like a mad person.
Then Ant asked about the sex & she said that it was too early to tell.
I commented, "That's because it's a girl & there's nothing there to see."
The tech whispered, "I think it is too."
But she explained it was way too early to tell & didn't want to say definately either way. So, it was really a good appt.
Here are the pics I got...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww!! She's so cute!! =)

kraftyladyincali said...

baby's first photo...how cute!

I didnt' know you had a little one jacob's age! We should get them together to hang out sometime!
Jill

Anonymous said...

I just love ultrasound pictures! precious.