Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Legacy Softball Baby!

Well, I FINALLY felt well enough to go to Jose's softball game. If you know me, you know that I am at EVERY SINGLE soccer game my kids have, EVERY SINGLE soccer game Jose has ever had, and EVERY SINGLE performance anyone in my family might be a part of.
I guess you could label me as a "soccer mom" and I am proud to carry the name!
Well, this pregnancy has really been kicking my butt! I have been SO sick and especially tired to attend Jose's softball games. Well, his season is almost over and my sickness is finally lifting up. So, I did what I had to do (aka slept almost all day :-) ), made dinner early and got everybody ready so that I could go to his game. Here are a few pics...

Who's On Second?... JOSE!


PT & "Coach" Jim


Run Forest,


I mean Jose, RUN!


Jose & Eric tossing the ball


Awe, PT being a Poser...LOL


Yeah, Jim's one too!


Watch


This


Move... WHOOPS!


Come On Baby!

0 comments: