Monday, August 27, 2007

Gees Luees!



I am so sorry!


I have been soooooooooooo busy with summer, soccer & school starting and my business rolling,,,THANK GOD!


So school is back in, and I totally forgot to take the camera with me.


I didn't get a pic of Adi, but Jose ran home and got the camera so I could take a pic of Anthony on his first day of Jr. High School.



Jose and I walked him into his class, met his teacher and then left.

YES, I bawled my eyes out in the parking lot! It was harder leaving my boy on his first day of Jr. High, than it was leaving him on his first day of Pre-School. He is growing up too fast! He got 4 awesome teachers and he is loving everyday so far. I am very happy he is doing so well!

Adriana got Mrs. Riley. I was really hoping she would get her, and she did. She has a handful of friends in her class and is loving her class too! I am so happy! It is so critical for these kids to enjoy school, and they do, so it's all gravy!

We will be taking off this weekend to take the kids to the beach. We weren't able to go anywhere or really do anything with the kids over the summer with everything we had going on, so we are gonna do it Labor Day weekend and fight the crowds...Oh Well!

That's about it for now. I will see what pics I have from over the summer and post them.

0 comments: