Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Aquatic Center

I took Anthony, Adriana, Dominic & Sarah to the Banning Aquatic Center today with a friend of mine, and her neighbor.
The kids are all friends at school, and Johana's baby is 20 months old. Dominic and him get along pretty good.
Well, I took some pics of the kids,,,
Hope you enjoy!
Comment me and let me know what you think...


Dominic in the middle of a water thing?

Herrera Kids Enjoying The New Aquatic Center
















The 'Big' Splash

















Anthony


















Melissa, Chelsie & Adriana

















Dominic swimming to Sarah



















Anthony, Adam & Chris


















Dominic Crawling to Sarah


















Sarah & Dominic Again

















Dominic going to check it out


















Anthony & Dominic



















Anthony going on the slide

2 comments:

The Reeses said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wanna go!!

Kara said...

Looks like a blast!!